Horseshoe Style Lowering Link
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO INSTALLATION
- DO NOT adjust links prior to installation. The links are pre-set to identical lengths.
- Left hand threads are designated by notches on the center hex body.
- Use Red Loctite on all threads.
- The maximum hole center-to-center length of these links for the 06-07 gsxr 600 & 750 and the 07-08 gsxr 1000 is 8½ inches. DO NOT EXCEED THIS LENGTH!
1. Remove stock, 1 piece link.
2. Install Soupy’s Lowering Links with the center hex bodies offset toward the rear of the bike. Use the aluminum spacer in the front and the included, longer bolt in the rear.
3. Tighten lowering link lock-nuts.
4. Inspect bike height; adjust as desired (not to exceed the maximum length). Be sure to adjust each link equally and in the same direction.