Soupy's FZ6R Lowering Link Kit (All Years)
This will fit all years Yamaha FZ6R.
Includes lowering link and new mounting hardware.
CNC'd from solid aluminum, this FZ6R lowering link mounts to the top of the shock and will lower the tail of the bike 1 1/2 inches. This is perfect for anyone who needs just a little more of their feet touching the ground at intersections and on slopes. Also great for that "lowered stance" look.
Installation is a snap:
- Support the tail of the bike
- Remove plastic bodywork pieces on sides of seat
- Remove seats
- Remove bolts and raise front of fuel tank
- Disconnect both ends of rear shock
- Connect Soupys Lowering Link to top of shock as shown in picture
- Connect Soupys Lowering Link to top shock area as shown in picture
- Reconnect lower shock mount
- Reassemble motorcycle
Keep in mind that after the bike is lowered, the kickstand will need to be shortened as well.